This year, fourworlds is ditching me and will give a solo presentation at the event. Good luck, right?
"The Art of Micro-Story from Tweet to Machinima" will explore some of the innovative ways ultra-short form mediums are being used for storytelling and creative expression, including:
- Head Injury Theater – Slice of life tweets from a woman caring for two teen daughters, a sister with cancer and a mother with a head injury
- The Virtual Court Jester – Razor sharp parody echoing emerging virtual world news
- Deep Tweets – A machinima series based on social network posts
- 100 Word Stories – A weekly challenge inspiring written word, voice performance, comics and videos
- Micro-Rants – A series of thematic social network posts published over the course of a day
The presentation is scheduled for Saturday March 17 from 3- 4 pm PST at VWBPE Central in Second Life.